I work for YOU!
Traditionally, Realtors have represented only Sellers in a real estate transaction. (Did you know that?) During the 1980s, states across the country directed that agents must disclose to the Buyers that they legally represent Sellers. Buyers began asking, “Who represents me?” The result was the birth an subsequent growth of a new service within the real estate industry called Buyer Advocacy or Buyer Agency.
Simply stated, Buyer Agency provides the buyer specific benefits. They include fiduciary duties of loyalty, confidentiality, due diligence, and disclosure. You, the buyer, now have someone looking out for your best interest.
A Buyer benefits in several ways from representation. For Buyers who don’t know the marketplace, such as transferees and first-time purchasers, Buyer Agency can be very beneficial. It allows The Denver Team to be the Buyer’s advocate and to provide the benefit of decades of combined experience in the real estate business.
Services I Provide To You As a Buyer Client;
* I can show you a wider selection of properties (unlisted homes, for sale by owner properties, bank repossessions, expired listings, etc.)
* I can communicate more openly because the information we share will remain confidential. I will assist you with a pre-purchase analysis to help you make a prudent buying decision including but not limited to: a) discussing the positive and negative features of the home and neighborhood, b) reviewing the supply and demand for homes in the same price range, and c) recommending a negotiating position.
* I can complete a Competitive Market Analysis on the property you choose to help you determine the right price to offer.
* I will refer you to a Mortgage Loan Officer who will recommend financing terms and conditions in your best interest.
* I will discuss specific market conditions that affect price.
* I will negotiate the sale for you in your best interest.
* If you are buying a new home, I can complete an analysis of the neighborhood and builder evaluation.
* I will review all clauses in the agreement to purchase to make sure they are written in your best interest.
Confused? Have any questions? Ask me, I’ll be glad to help you!